We use an on line system which will enable you to book and cancel appointments, send secure messages and order repeat medications.
The system uses the same level of internet security as online banking websites. you will need to register onto the new system by the end of March (when it will cease to work). Access is also available on your phone, tablet or laptop.
- a) Repeat Medications
- The system knows who you are and what repeat medications you are on. These items will be pre-populated on your list and you simply have to mark which medications you require.
- There are links for each medication giving helpful advice and information about the medications you are taking.
- You can see at a glance when your medication request has been received and actioned by the surgery.
- If we are unable to process a request we can leave you a message why.
- b) Booking Appointments
- You can book and cancel appointments with a GP on line
- c) Secure Messages
- You can send secure messages to the surgery and we can reply to you. Only you will be able to access these messages.
- d) Update your details
- Let us know at your convenience your new contact details
How to Register
In person: This is the quickest and preferred way to register as you are provided with a unique PIN and Access ID, which you will require to complete your registration. Call in person into reception with a form of ID (either a bank card, driving licence, utility bill) and a receptionist will issue you with a letter containing these details. You will then simply input these details onto the website provided and full access is given. We regret that we can only provide these details to the person requesting to register.
On Line: You are able to register on line with immediate limited access (cancel pre-booked appointments). Once you have called into the surgery with proof of ID your request will be accepted by the surgery, where you will have full access. For more information please visit
Note: This service is only currently available to patients aged 16 years or over.
It is now possible to view the record through Patient Access
Patients are not able to see everything that has been entered into their record, but can see:
- All coded information. This includes such information as diagnoses, measurements such as weight and blood pressure readings, vaccination history and allergies.
- Results from tests, including comments made by the GP
- Correspondence with hospital consultants etc… (from the date of online access being given).
If you would like to register for this service please come to the surgery to pick up a form or alternatively, download it here. This form will need to be brought to the surgery and signed in the presence of a member of staff. The request will then need to be approved by a GP. While for the large majority of patients this will be approved, there are some circumstances where access would be considered to be detrimental to the patient’s wellbeing and therefore would be denied.